Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Marisol's stage? Opinions, please.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, I bought Marisol's whole world for my DD a little while ago even though we had already bought Marisol and her performance outfit at AGP. I wanted to have the other stuff to give to her for Xmas. (And my niece bought herself Marisol just before she sold out, so I can give the extra performance outfit to her as *her* Xmas present.) I'm having second thoughts about keeping the revolving stage thing, though. It seems pretty silly. My DD is 6 1/2. Do you think she'd like this or should I just eBay the silly thing?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I havent given it to dd (8) yet but I really think this is an item that she would like. If you are in doubt then why not go ahead an give it to her but keep the box nice and neat so that if she doesnt like it then you can sell it?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brilliant! Thanks for the suggestion.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My babysitter's grandaughter got this,and she loved it!I say keep it,and if she doesn't like it!Sell it!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's the children who love it and the adults who don't. I agree that you can always could sell it later if she doesn't like it or doesn't like it anymore.

  6. #6
    TIGER1GIRL
    Guest TIGER1GIRL's Avatar

    Post

    Can't help it I must be a kid. I think the stage was way cuter in person! The tiara is adorable and the chance for the doll to be on the stage and posing her is soooo cool! With the roar of the crowd and the applause, I think it makes for hours and hours of great fun! Good Luck! Donna

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so funny (about your 4, now 5-year-old) and Marisol's stander thing. OK, I'm convinced. Corinn is getting it from Santa. I'll let you know what she thinks.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Stage for Marisol is all my then 4 year old now 5 has talked about for MONTHS!!!! Driving me CRAZY and herself to tears sometimes just thinking she wasn't going to get it for Christmas. I am not kidding. We banned all AG catalogs from the house for a couple of months because it was so bad. My little treasure calls it "Marisols stander thing"!! LOL.. I bet she will like it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •